Documents to be attached with the hard copy of the Admission form
1. Provisional/ Transfer certificate issued by the Head of the Institution last attended.
2. Marks Certificate of the class last passed ( Two self attested photocopies)
3. Character Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution last attended (Original only).
4. In case of private candidates, a character certificate signed by a First Class Magistrate/ Panchayat Sarpanch MLA/ SHO of the area to which the student belongs to or a Gazatted officer shall be submitted in original.
5. Three copies of recent passport size photograph.
6. Matriculation Certificate( Two self attested photocopies)
7. In case of wards of Military/paramilitary personnel/Central Govt. employees, transfer certificate of father or guardian is to be enclosed.
8. Reserved Category certificate from the competent authority as stated in SRO-126/294 (original & Two self attested photocopies)
9. Students passing from School board/University other than J&K Board of School Education/ Jammu.
10. University is required to produce the migration certificate in original and two self attested photocopies thereof.
Bhaskar Degree College was established in the year 2010. It is being run under the aegis of Bhaskar Educational trust devoted to the promotion of general, professional and technical education. The college is recognized by the Govt. of J&K and is affiliated to the University of Jammu. It is housed in a multi storeyed building comprising of 30 spacious class-rooms, audio-visual rooms, seminar hall, administrative block, computer labs, multipurpose hall, examination hall and well stocked library.